If you love sitting outdoors on a balmy evening but hate the bugs, you’re not alone. You’ve tried citronella candles, tiki torches, bug spray—none of them work very effectively at keeping the pests at bay.
We have a solution for you. You can now enjoy the fresh air of the outdoors without the annoyances by having a RainTight screen room installed on your existing porch, patio or deck.
What Is a Screen Room?
Basically, a screen room is an enclosure bounded by frames and screens. They may also be known as 3-season rooms. Unlike sunrooms, screen rooms allow the outside air in without opening an outside window or door. You get to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the great outdoors, while being protected from the elements and pests.
Benefits of a Screen Room
There are several ways that getting a screen room can benefit you and your family. Here are just a few:
- More outdoor living space. Extend your living space to the outdoors. Enjoy the breezes without putting up with the annoying pests.
- Less maintenance. With a screen room enclosing your porch or patio, you won’t need to clean off the leaves, dirt and debris.
- Comfort. You can relax outdoors without worrying about the sun beating down on you or the rain driving you inside.
- Utility bills savings. Because the screen room is shaded, the inside of your home remains cooler, making your air conditioner run less frequently.
- Home value. As with most home additions, a screen room will increase the value of your home.
Why Get Your Screen Room from RainTight?
There are other companies who make and install screen rooms, so why would you choose RainTight?
- Quality. Our screen rooms are made from the highest quality aluminum. Unlike others made of vinyl or PVC, aluminum is durable, can withstand varying and fluctuating temperatures, and remain beautiful for decades. It comes in a variety of colors that are baked-in, not painted on. That means they won’t fade, chip or rust. The screens are made of fiberglass materials, making them sturdy and durable.
- Customized. We custom make all screen rooms based on your specifications. Whatever size deck, porch or patio, our screen rooms will fit perfectly.
- Low Maintenance. The aluminum panels used to construct the screen rooms require almost no maintenance. No repainting needed; just an occasional washing with a damp cloth is all that’s required to keep it looking great.
- Affordable. Because all screen rooms are built at our facility, we cut out the middleman. This not on reduces overall costs but decreases the time to make them.
Trust BuildRT to Install a Screen Room You’ll Love
BuildRT is a full-service construction company based in O’Fallon, Missouri. We service cities and towns throughout St. Charles and St. Louis counties.
Don’t waste another day indoors when you can enjoy an outdoor space free from pests and weather disruptions. Give us a call today to schedule your free consultation.